Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

mint green dress, renovated MOA, and ornate engagement rings

This past weekend my bestie and I "went to lunch" and ended up at the Mall of America. (oops) If you haven't been to the Mall of America before you should really make the trip. I have the luxury of making continuous visits because I live in MN, but if your out of state the traveling is worth it! If you love Forever 21, like I do, you should really make the trip. The Mall of America Forever 21 is the best I have seen. They have just remodeled it into two levels and about tripled the size. I could spend hours in there and still not see everything.

What I love about Forever 21 is how cheap it is. Yes, some things are poor quality but I have had pretty good luck there quality wise, but I'm pretty easy on my clothing. I bought 2 chunky sweaters, 2 "flowy tops" and a mint green body hugging dress. I fell in love the minute I saw it and knew I just had to have it. 
here is the dress!
Heres the thing about the mint green dress, I have no where to wear it! Does that happen to you? I find a piece of clothing I have to have and then end up wearing it once or not at all. But, I knew in two weeks my boyfriend and I are going on a little getaway. I'm super excited because I feel like he may propose to me, eeeek! We have been pretty serious and have looked at ornate engagement rings together. I have showed him what I like and he has been acting kind of weird lately. I have a feeling it's coming soon so I want to look good when it happens in my mint green dress (hehehe).
this is the ring we have looked @ together
                                           

No comments: