Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Cut the Gym Out of Your Budget

Going along with my healthy habit theme I decided to share some awesome work out videos. Like most of the population, I have decided to start working out in the new year. My goal was to get a gym membership because I knew that if I was forced to pay a monthly fee that I would make it a habit to go in and utilize the membership. However, after doing some research I realized just how expensive those memberships really are! I mean I'm not the type to go workout every single day, because then it would be worth the money. I decided I have self motivation to get the workouts in at home I just need proper instruction and a fitness plan.

Instead of paying $40-100 for a monthly gym membership I decided to opt out for intense at home work out sessions. I discovered these 10-12 minute videos that burn calories and blast up my heart rate. Who needs a gym when you can get the job done in the comfort of your own home? These 10-12 minute videos are very intense and made me super sore! I have only been doing them for about a week and have noticed I have a higher tolerance for the workouts. I shared my favorite one with you, and boy does it make your abs sore!

http://www.fitsugar.com/Jeanette-Jenkins-Blast-Belly-Fat-Workout-25724155

No comments: