Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Eat Clean On a Budget

I don't know about you but mornings for me are not pleasant. Until I have had at least 2 cups of coffee I don't speak. I need my own time to really wake up and become aware of my surroundings. With the new year I am trying to adopt some healthier habits, and on a budget of course. Breakfast for me needs to be quick, easy, cheap and yummy. I usually eat my breakfast on-the-go like most of the population so something that can be eaten quickly and will keep me full for a few hours. 
This morning I stepped out of my comfort zone of cereal and combined peanut butter, bananas, blueberries and wrapped it in a tortilla. This was not only super easy, but it included ingredients I usually have on hand. It was super good, quick, and cheap. Not exactly the easiest thing to eat in the car, but it was good! I will keep this in my regular routine morning breakfasts. 


No comments: