Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Homemade Gel Nails


This is a great way to get the salon look without having to pay the salon price. I always want to get fake nails, but hate how much damage they do. When I heard about gel nails I really wanted to try them, but yet again I knew they were going to be super expensive. I was in ulta one day when I found a great deal on these home gel nails. You can pick any color of nail polish you want, just make sure to follow the instructions it gives you. It is a three step process. First you put a coat of activator, than your desired color of polish.Repeat this one more time for two solid coats. Make sure to switch brushes with the glaze and polish between each coat. The activator is sticky and could mess up the brush. When your done you will have hard beautiful looking salon nails.

No comments: