Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Candles Disguised As Wine

I just found an amazing deal on these candles. I love them because they are so stylish and still do their job. I was getting sick of putting boring regular candles around my house. Usually I stick to air fresheners unless I have company coming over. I always think candles look more presentable, but I've gotten sick of my plain ones. These are great to have in the kitchen or dining area. Whenever I have a get together as my house I set these out and everyone loves them!
Not to mention they look and smell so real. I bought a few of the both the red and white wine glasses. They fill the air with Merlot and Chardonnay. It astonishes me how much of a resemblance I can smell. The best part of all is when they were done burning I reused the glasses to fill with real wines!

No comments: