Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Floor-Length Bridesmaid Dresses

I am wearing this rather large ball gown for my wedding that is absolutely gorgeous. Now, because I am having such a big dress I didn't want my bridesmaids to be wearing short dresses. I thought it would look better together if they were wearing floor-length dresses. I was worried about finding the perfect color to match but it seems to be the exact same color which took so much stress off of me. Another thing I was stressed about was going to be the price. I had offered to pay for everyone's dresses, yet I didn't want to break the bank. I was really lucky when after I fell in love with this dress, I realized it was a great price and definitely affordable. These bridesmaid dresses are great though. The neckline is so pretty, and the dresses flatter everyone very well. I cannot wait to stand next to everyone in these dresses on my big day!  

No comments: