Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cheap Storage Solution


I almost forget myself that I'm still a college student and am always on a tight budget. I literally don't have the money, nor would I want to, go buy everything (where is the fun in that?) I found myself wondering around Hobby Lobby (shocker) when I found these baskets, another obsession of mine we will get into another day, and just had to have them. I decided on using them for my winter accessory storage but still didn't exactly have in mind what I would do. I wanted to get cute hooks to hang them on but I don't have a screw gun so that was out of the cards. Instead I bought 5lb 3M hooks in a silver finish. I have a small section of a wall right next to the front door that was the perfect fit for these baskets. I was a little skeptical about the 3M hooks holding up but they have done the job. It is now about 2 months later and they are still hanging just as perfect as the day I put them there. This really is a nice storage solution if you don't have much space and it's nice to look at.

No comments: