Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Cheap Sports Bras!

Who doesn't love neon colored sports bras? I know I do! If I am going to take the time to work out, I want to look cute while doing it (haha). But seriously  Am I the only girl that thinks this way? Don't get me wrong I'm not one of those girls that look perfect and never sweat at the gym. I'm the girl busting her a** sweating in order to gain that tight body but I do love my cute work out clothes.

I was looking at Target online, of course, and saw these C9 sports bras, all styles and colors, on sale for only $12.00 each! I love this bargain deal and plan on stocking up. I love the thick strapped bras for working out in and the skinnier strap bras for nightly and weekend wear. Here is my problem...how do you decide what color you will get?!
C9 Premium seamless cami or racerback bra







No comments: