Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Get Rid Of Pit Stains

 I know this does seem a little weird to be sharing, but how much is this a frequent problem for everyone? My boyfriend gets horrible pit stains on his white tee's. Usually he will walk around wearing them underneath his regular shirts, but lets get serious that is disgusting. So I always end up buying his white tee's more often than mine. I found this nifty trick and now he doesn't have to walk around in his gross t-shirts and I can wait to buy his new shirts till it is time to buy mine! So next time your about to pour straight bleach on a white shirt, instead mix one part dawn soap with two parts hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Scrub them thoroughly and let stand for an hour. Than continue your regular washing routine and they should be as good as new. 

No comments: