Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pink is my favorite crayon...

Quick, how's the rest of the song go?

With all the advancements in modern technology these days, it's no wonder that your satellite internet provider is one of your new best friends. You probably didn't send them a birthday or Christmas card this year though, huh. Shame on you.

You know, your neato little pink Palm Treo's would be about as useful as an abacus if it weren't for your satellite internet provider. Pick up the phone and call customer service just to say hello, and thank you. Come on, customer service reps have it rough enough as it is. See for yourself! I just called in and look how happy these customer service reps are...They're so excited, and they just can't hide it. They're about to lose control and I think I like it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just picked up this phone! It took me a bit to figure out how to use it but, I couldn't live without this or my satellite internet!