Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Singing in the ____.

Everyone knows that you don't golf while it's raining out. It's not just the walking around in the muck, it's mainly the fact that someone could get hurt. Bolt of lightning, anyone?

Arizona is becoming a hot spot for Sunday morning brunch with the girls, everyone venturing out to their Lexus' and off to the course. This of course after putting the makeup on and getting allllll primped. I've even seen women carrying umbrellas around like it's going to rain or something. Here's a conversation I saw from about 60 yards the other day. I'm no lip reader but it went something like this:

"Oh? What's that? I see. You're carrying the umbrella to shield yourself from the sun. Smart thinking. But can you swing your clubs with the umbrella in your hands? I didn't think so."


That's why I'm a fan of golf caps. One less thing to carry around and you can even play the game while wearing it at the same time! Such a novel concept!

No comments: