Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Beautiful Orange County Jewelry

We went and looked at Orange County jewelry for a whole day, just me and my husband. It was a fun day together, just me and him all day. He's normally working all the time and when he is home, I have to leave for business. It's rare to spend an entire day together, but when we do we take as much advantage of it as we can.

For my birthday we always go out and I pick out a few pieces of jewelry that I like, then later he will go pick the one out that he likes the best and will give it to me. I wanted a new bracelet, and I'm not a big fan of flashy jewelry. I had it narrowed down to two bracelets, and they were equally gorgeous and I loved them both. When we went out to eat that night, he showed me which one he picked out and it was this gorgeous, white gold bracelet with Sapphires in them. I was so excited and it's my favorite piece yet. It can go with anything and it is so subtle yet there and eye catching. I really like it and was happy with his choice.

No comments: