Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Multi Purpose Bridesmaid Dresses

These were the bridesmaid dresses we finally decided on. It took forever but finally we came to a conclusion. I thought picking out my dress was hard. There are so many gorgeous and simple dresses out there for my girls, I had the hardest time trying to pick out one. I had them look at the final three I had and the most popular one was this one.

I really love this one, because it is simple, yet gorgeous on. I have some awesome accessories for them to wear and they are all going to look beautiful. I am so excited to see everyone dresses up and to have a good time. I'm letting them keep the dresses afterwards, because they can work for going out for a girls night, or even to a formal they have to go to. It is a great multi purpose dress!

No comments: