Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Home Security Cameras

My family opened a local family run business in 1972. We've been helping the town for many generations, and been quite successful at it. In 1972, the area we purchased to build was the new, good part of town. Now, however, times have changed, and the area around our store is rather tough. Just the other day we received a phone call from the local police station telling us that we've been broken into. Since we didn't have any cameras, we couldn't catch the culprit that got away with over 2,000 dollars in merchandise. Now were really on high alert. I've been looking at security cameras in town, however couldn't find anything that was good enough. I just took my searches online and found these great home security cameras. I'm sure that they'll work great!

No comments: