Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Comfortable and Stylish Plus Size Swimwear!


Have you ever heard the saying, "It ain't over till' the fat lady sings"? In my case, I am that fat lady. I have been in choir now for 16 years, and never once been judged by my size, until now. It all began with this trip we took together to a water park. Everyone was swimming and having a great time, except me. I sat on the sidelines wearing jeans and a large t-shirt. There was no way I'd be caught dead in a swimsuit. Now, just about an hour ago, I heard some bad news. I received news that the choir would be taking another trip to the pool, since it was so much fun last time, everyone bonded great. This time, I don't want to sit on the sidelines. Now I'm forced to go swimsuit shopping, in my eyes it's the worst thing ever. I began looking around town, but found nothing that was fashionable. Finally, I took my searches online and found this plus size swimwear. I bought it, and it fits great! Everyone at the pool couldn't believe how great I looked. Kudos to this great company!

No comments: